My friends know that my days are intense and require bursts of energy, but they probably don’t know what I actually do. Just this once, I’ll post my schedule for today. Will update things as they happen.
- 6:40 am – Yoga class at the gym. Did well today.
- 8:00 am – Breakfast at Starbucks. It’s my personal quiet time.
- 9:00 am – Routine hour – went through personal mail, blogs, and work mail
- 10:00 am – Tried to set up Xbox Live, but had problems with IP. Will ask IT manager to do it.
- 10:30 am – Passed by a Scrum meeting. Worried about simultaneous meetings. Lead concept artist took a picture of me bitchy and said he’ll make it my caller photo ID. Bastard.
- 10:50 am – Meeting with HR
11:00 am – Interview by masteral student who did her thesis on our first game, Anito: Defend A Land EnragedCanceled. Which is good, as my HR meeting lasted an hour.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch and banking. RF Online is on maintenance today.
Somewhere along the way1:00 pm – Meeting with manager of Anino Mobile for another project
- 2:00 pm – Interview by K-Zone for our current project
- 4:00 pm –
Coffee break.Couldn’t take break, as I had to tour a visitor around. Somewhere along the way, again – Lend another manager my camera so he can take pictures of his spankin’ new motorcycle. Make sure he doesn’t break it. (My camera, not the motorcycle.)Canceled for today.
- 5:00 pm – Signed up successfully for Xbox Live! Awesome!
- 6:00 pm – Finished random tasks, distributed throughout the day.
- 7:15 pm –
Play RF Online while waiting for ride home.No car today. Rode home but not before boss stopped me at the door to have me check something.
- 8:00 pm – Played Final Fantasy XII until I got sleepy
12:00 am10:00 pm– Slept! Or rather, passed out. Woke up nine hours later and rushed to a meeting.
There, a typical day. Not very exciting to others, I suppose, but I’m ridiculously content with my life right now 🙂 I’m happy where I am.