Last April 21, FedEx dropped off the Best Loot Box Ever at my place, courtesy of ninjageek.
Contents of the Best Loot Box Ever:
- A Nintendo Wii, with two sets of controllers and a component cable
- Four Wii games: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Rayman: Raving Rabbids, and Super Paper Mario (my favorite!)
- Issues 1 to 12 of Blade of the Immortal from Dark Horse Comics
- Eight boxes of Pop Tarts (eight!!), all different flavors
- A photo album I made for him, from MyPublisher.com
- An Xbox 360 t-shirt that says “Defending the earth from the kid across the street”
- Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate for dad and Windows Vista Ultimate for Joon
Speaking of my dad, happy birthday Daddy! My dad is one of the coolest people ever, and I just found out that he reads my blog (because he told me and my shocked mom over dinner, “Your daughter curses in every other sentence!”).
Happy birthday Daddy, and just for you, I didn’t say “fuck” in this entry, not even once.