I’d like to greet you all with a good morning. I’ve been hyper the past two days (coffee notwithstanding) so I’m spreading some of the good cheer 😉
Good cheer today means a comic, and instructions on how to use a Starbucks tumbler.
– Here’s a comic from XKCD, part 4 of 5 of a very strange self-journey.
Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they’re doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out.
My sentiments exactly.
– I bought my first Starbucks tumbler today. It’s a luxury, but it’s damn cute, and it shaves off P5.00 from each Starbucks coffee purchase. (To think, I’ll break even after 50 drinks!)
Inside the tumbler was a set of detailed instructions on how to use it. Samples:
- Do not microwave
- Do not use with carbonated beverages
- Move lid closure tab to “open” position while securing sealing lid onto your mug or when removing lid to help release excess pressure that may occur with steaming hot beverages.
- Grasp mug firmly around the middle when securing or loosening lid – do not grip by handle while adjusting lid as this may exert too much force on handle. Do not tighten lid.
… and much more. And I thought I was O.C.! I should work for Starbucks 😀