I’m having one of those rare, inexplicably good days, when everything’s nice, so I figured I’d blog about it before it ended, so I won’t forget.
- 9:00 am: Had a great game design class. We talked about game balancing and testing, which by itself is not very exciting, but I’ve got great students and they came up with brilliant game ideas today.
- 1:30 pm: Went to Anino dance practice. I finally got to dance – just a chorus’ worth, but at least I’m moving! Watching my team dance is also loads of fun >:)
- 5:00 pm: I squeezed in a few hundred words of my novel, and played Call of Duty 4, both single-player and with the boys. I’m now a Master Gunnery Sergeant I, I think, and I got to try a new gun.
- 8:15 pm: I watched Superbad with the boys. I’m usually not a fan of American comedy, but the movie was hilarious! Plus it’s got Michael Cera from Arrested Development. We were laughing and clapping and groaning so loud in the theater.
- 10:30 pm: Went to Bona Coffee to squeeze in some more words for my novel. And as I’ve just broken 18,000 words, I think I’ll head home. (By the way, a friend of mine texted that Bona was featured in Inquirer today. I’ve yet to check it out, but congrats to Bona for the PR! Though I also found out you raised your prices, hahaha, but your stuff is worth the few extra bucks 😉
Okay, going home now. Papayoo!