As a friend of mine would say, I’m whirring like a clock!
- Tomorrow, I’m moderating a forum for Animahenasyon 2007. I’ve never actually moderated before, so I don’t know what to expect – but Butch Jimenez is one of the speakers, and he was the one who inspired me to get into indie filmmaking. I owe a lot to him. I wonder if he remembers me.
- Saturday, besides game design class and Anino dance practice, I’m going to the Animahenasyon awards night, because Dream Systems is a finalist (yebba!).
- Monday, I fly to Naga to give a talk on game development. I’ve never been to Bicol, and I have no idea what time my flight is or where I’m staying 😛
- Friday next week, I’m giving a talk on game writing for the Asian Game Journalists Association, and I haven’t written a word of that at all. (Sorry, Alex!)
- The day after that, after class, it’s the dreaded Anino dance presentation, where for some strange reason I am the leading lady. That means I don’t dance until the last 10%, upon which I have a very complicated dance number.
All of that ends on December 1, which explains why I have had absolutely no time to finish my novel in time. I don’t mind, actually. The 20,000 words I do have in my novel are already a lot, if you think about it. Besides, whatever spare time I have now goes to relaxing – that means knifing people in Call of Duty 4, or watching movies with friends. So life is good. Incredibly fast and hectic, but good.